Main Project Info
A total of 8,000 sqft of run down 1930’s factories on an industrial estate in Chiswick were converted to create an informal ‘campus’ office development and proved to be a catalyst for wider regeneration of the area. They provide affordable, flexible studios from 50 sqm to 2,000 sqm to corporate and independent companies alike.
A dramatic slot cut through the rear of building one converts dead basement to prime space, and completely re-orientates the building creating a double height restaurant, reception and meeting area as the center of this new community. It is flanked by a glass wall behind which silhouettes people working behind. Huge glazed doors open to a courtyard. Materials are fair faced concrete block, resin floors, reglit, douglas fir, iroko.